2009年5月19日火曜日

My favorite movies

1. The Holiday
Actor: Cameron Diaz , Kate Winslet, Jude Law, Jack Black
Genera: Romantic comedy
Release: in 2007
Director: Nancy Meyers
Company: Universal Studios
Runtime: 138min

source: Official Site, Wikipedia



・・Just before Christmas, Amanda and Iris broken hearted. For divert them sadness, they decide “Home Exchange”.
And they meet a man Graham and Miles.
“Once in life, everyone have destiny Holiday.”
・・This movie taught me that after experienced sad thing,
you will certainly get happy. I want to experience wonderful holiday like this movie !

2. My neighbor Totoro
Actor:
Noriko Hidaka, Chinatsu Sakamoto
Genera: Fantasy
Release: in 1988
Director: Hayao Miyazaki
Company:
Studio Ghibli
Runtime: 86min
source:
Wikipedia

・・Satsuki and Mei moved to countryside. They are very curious and pure. One day
they experienced wonder encounter with Totoro. He is fairy of forest and only children can see him. It’s very hearty story.
・・I like Ghibli and I especially like this movie. I watchied it again and again, but each time I feel relief.
This movie has bond of family and importance of believing. And Totoro is so cute and kind! I want to meet Totoro.

3. High School Musical
Actor:
Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens
Genera: Musical, Love story
Release: in 2006
Director: Kenny Ortega
Company: Disney Channel
Runtime: 98min
Source: Wikipedia

・・Basketball team’s captain Troy and honor student Gabriella fall in love through singing. By chance, they have an audition for the school musical but they

・・It is very exciting movie. You can enjoy their dance and singing. It is so cool and impressive! I thought that really want to do is wonderful!





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿